Saturday, January 12, 2013

Well here we go!! I seriously have never blogged before but I am doing it for my Family Relations class. This should be interesting.. So a little bit about myself, I am from the great state of TEXAS and proud of it. I lived about 20 minutes from Dallas in a town called Rockwall. I laugh more than I breathe and love music. Reciting Nacho Libre quotes is the key to my heart. I have a huge extended family and love every second of it.  Miranda (23) Hillary (20) and Emma (2) are my beautiful sisters and then I have two handsome brothers Austin (14) and Camden (8).  My BEAUTIFUL moms name is Gloria she is married to my step dad Scott! 
    This is me and my dad Andrew:)
             
3 years ago my family grew when my sister married her husband Quinn Smith. Since then they have given me the CUTEST nephew and niece, Rydin and Paisley. I am the luckiest aunt ever!!!


Well that is me in a nutshell. But SO much more to come....







                                                 


             



No comments:

Post a Comment